Tantric Sex is more important than ever now days in modern relationships. Modern life is fast and stressful. We become disconnected with our partners. Tantric Sex practice encourages us to spend time together, to become more intimate and to feel more alive. Through Tantric Sex we embrace who we really are, right now.
Unfortunately a lot of books, websites and teachers of Tantra try to attract people to "hot" or "advanced" sex. Or, they create the sense that Tantric Sex is something complicated and superior. But it is not, it is easy, natural and will make your life less complicated. You do not need to go to India to learn Tantric Sex, you do not need to spend a lot of time and money to open inside yourself a great loving capacity.
Principles of Tantric Sex:
1. Conscious planned lovemaking between two people for the purpose of expressing love to each other.
2. Time spent with each other to express appreciation and give nourishment to the body
3. Use of arousal as an energy which heats the body evenly and gently
4. Use of arousal as the energy flow throughout the whole body radiating warmth towards the partner
5. Each partner is in control of his/her arousal.
6. Partners help each other to control arousal.
7. Arousal is not forced to the peak level, it is “valley” arousal.
8. Partners are focused on emotional closeness, feeling of love, softness of the body, stillness of the mind.
9. Partners are focused on each other's movements, breathing, smell, touch, sound.
10. Partners are synchronized emotionally, physically and energetically.
11. Partners improvise in an artistic way with bodies and energies.
Benefits of Tantric Sex:
- Creates safe and loving environment for partners to express themselves
- Creates deeper connection between lovers
- Cultivates more sexual energy in the body
- Expands the sensuality of the body
- Maintains sexual connection at any age
- Clears sexual difficulties
- Prevents sexual difficulties
- Makes every day a joy of sexual communication
How Is Tantric Sex Unique?
In the West, we sometimes view sex as a source of recreation rather than a means of transformation. The goal may be to reach orgasm rather than to pleasure our lover or to connect with him/her more fully.
At the same time, sex is often regarded with an equal measure of fear and fascination. We may crave sexual intimacy to the core of our being, yet also take great pains to avoid it. We may wish to be touched with all of our heart, yet fear our own vulnerability. We may long to rekindle lost passion, but have forgotten how to light the fire.
The practice of Tantra shows us how to reclaim the sexual intimacy. In Tantric Sex we discover new joys of the erotic expression and expand mere moments of sexual ecstasy into a lifetime of sexual bliss. At a time when the stresses, fears and distractions of daily life threaten so many relationships, the Tantric Sex practice opens our hearts, our emotions and our sexuality.
What Is Tantra?
Although Tantra has long been practiced in many eastern cultures, it is just beginning to flourish in the modern world. Born in India more than 6,000 years ago, Tantra emerged as a rebellion against organized religion, which held that sexuality should be rejected in order to reach enlightenment.
Tantra purporting that sexuality was a doorway to the divine, and that earthly pleasures, such as eating, dancing and creative expression were sacred acts.
The word Tantra means "to manifest, to expand, to show and to weave." In this context, sex is thought to expand consciousness and to weave together the polarities of male (represented by the Hindu god, Shiva), and female (embodied by the Hindu goddess, Shakti), into a harmonious whole.
Couples need not adopt the Tantric pantheon in order to benefit from the sexual wisdom of this ancient art. Tantric sexual practices teach us to prolong the act of making love and to utilize potent orgasmic energies more effectively.
Tantra is also health enhancing. "Sexual energy is one of our most powerful energies for creating health," says Christiane Northrup, M.D., author of "Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom."
"By using sexual energy consciously...we can tap into a true source of youth and vitality."
Why do you need Practical Guidance?
Can you learn to play piano by reading books or watching videos? How you can learn a simple activity like cycling by reading a book? Everything which requires a physical action has to be learned physically. The action of touching someone's body is a very delicate one. To learn the right touch is as difficult as learning to play piano or ride a bike. Both require personal guidance and physical experience/practice.
Most people are not open about their bodies, they experience great difficulties to talk about their sensations. They need the third person to help them in this process of discovering what is the best for them.
Tantric Massage in London